Male apparel undergarment disaster (Read 1585 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Do you wear boxers or briefs. I'm a boxer guy, so I am used to it.
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Do you wear boxers or briefs. I'm a boxer guy, so I am used to it.
      Boxers, but lately been trying out the boxer-briefs. For running, coolmax briefs as well as the aforementioned infamous jock (when I'm feeling guilty for having spent money on the damn things.) Hmm, maybe we need a men's locker room group? Naah, it's much more funny to air our "dirty laundry" in public. Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Imminent Catastrophe

... Hmm, maybe we need a men's locker room group? Naah, it's much more funny to air our "dirty laundry" in public. Clowning around
        Well, if the ladies can post about "cervical mucous" then I guess we're OK with this thread.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Boxers or commando.

Runners run

I usually just wear plain ole whitey tighties (100% cotton) to keep everybody in place. If I have running shorts on, I depend on the liner.... it usually doesn't keep them buddies from bouncing around though.

Vim

Member Since 2008

I hate those Indian underwear, They keep creeping up on me.
                Well, if the ladies can post about "cervical mucous" then I guess we're OK with this thread.
                ROFL...I think you have a fair argument there! Smile

Michelle

Welcome to the Running AHEAD forums! Way to break in the rookie! Cant wait to see where this goes after the invention"Whale Tail" and its cast of thousands! I wear nylon briefs, they seem to keep the kids in check.