Search by Pace (Read 671 times)

So we can search by duration and by distance. This technically allows me to search by pace, but only for a range of distances. I would like to be able to search by a range of paces.

Craig

When you look at the workout list or do a search (based on workout type, distance, date, etc.) providing a list of workouts, then you can click on the pace column to sort by pace or click again to change it from ascending to descending.
        Yes, but say I wasn't looking for the fastest and I have years worth of data.

Purdey

Self anointed title

Yes, but say I wasn't looking for the fastest and I have years worth of data.

but you don't.

MrH

but you don't.

His momma is so old she has many years of RA data in her log.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Just because I request something, doesn't mean I am requesting for myself. I thought this would be a good addition.

eric :)

lvleph,
                Would you explain how you would use this function?  Pace is one metric that one would never search alone because it's dependent on distance.  I don't want to add something that rarely gets used but still takes up room on the already complex search page.

eric :-)
                  To me it seemed useful to figure out under what conditions did I run a certain pace. The easiest way to do that would be to search for a range of paces and look to see if there is something in common about that. I suppose it may be purely academic and might not be used by an average user.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Yes, I have wished for this as well.  I did add distance filters as well, so it was something like "Show me all my runs > 10 mi. at a pace < 10:00.  I don't think you can do this.
                      That is pretty much what I tried to do.