New headphones ROCK! (Read 1654 times)

Running around the ship

http://www.keenzo.com/showproduct.asp?M=MAXELL&ID=869540&ref=GB I have a similar pair to these...around 6-7 bucks. I've tried (purchased) several kinds...it should be noted that I am cheap and try to find the best deals. However, I was prepared (frustratingly so) to spend 40-50 bucks for a "good" pair of headphones. I am surprised that I like these so well! Sound is loud (I have to reduce volume)...ambient sound is good (traffic, voices, etc). Fit is good...I don't have to CONSTANTLY adjust the "fit". Clip fits over the ear with a sound pad(?) that rests on the outside of the ear...so far so good! I shockingly love these cheap A$$ things!! Mike
      I know I'm way late to this thread, but for what it's worth I like the Sony MDR-A35. They're about $25. They are vertical-in-ear design. I don't like the feel of ear buds and they have a tear drop design that keeps sweat from falling into the ear. They work great for me.
      "Rule of Too's: Too long, too hard, too much, too soon" Anonymous
        I have a hard time finding buds that will STAY in my ears when I run. Sad
        Hey guys. I'm hearing you on the ear bud thing....they never stay in my ears for long either. However, my favourite Christmas pressie from a couple of years ago was a Sony MP3 player that came with a headset with the ear buds, but also with rubber clips that sit around the shell of the ear. No kidding, they never fall off and no, they don't rub or irritate behind the ears or anything. The MP3 player also came with an arm band which is totally awesome coz I don't have to carry the little bugger and I can tuck most of the excess wiring into the armband...