Multisport from 910xt - downloading data (Read 48 times)

Hip Redux

I didn't see this elsewhere, so sorry if this has been covered.

How do I upload multisport data from the 910 - meaning, run/bike data in one "workout"?  It's currently uploading it as the final leg, with the "intervals" being the prior legs (so I see the final 5k of a duathlon in my list of workouts, and then the interval data shows the bike and first run portions).

The work around I can think of is - use Garmin connect to separate the data (since it does it automatically on upload) and then upload the separate TCX files?  Is that it?

eric :)

Oski,

I haven't see any multi-sport data so the software won't know how to handle it.  If you send me the actual data file (I believe it's an Ant file), I might be able to update the software to better handle it.  For now, GC might be the only work around.

eric Smile

Hip Redux

Well, I'm a dummie because I can't figure out how get the un-split file - Strava won't let me upload it as one file because I've already uploaded the separate TCX files and Garmin connect splits it into the segments automatically.

My workout from 5/19 is the multisport I was talking about, but otherwise I'm not sure how to get the raw file off my Garmin.   In any event, I have the separate files, so I can use that!  Was just curious if I was missing something.

obk

Same thing here, except it's 310xt instead of 910xt. Same worokaround: import in GTC, export each leg and import to RA

2012 goals: Run 650Km; Ride 1800Km; Swim 140Km; Finish Sprint Triathlon in 1:30; Finish half marathon (no time limit) Done - jan 29 in Marrakech, Morocco - timing: 2h07m51s; Finish Olympic Distance triathlon (Done - Nov 10 in Agadir)