Training Log Summary not showing (Read 89 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I can see all my workouts, equipment, personal records, etc, but not my Summary. Nor can I edit the Summary layout. I checked a few other public logs and could not see their summaries either. I use a PC with Windows 10 and Firefox.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

runningcpa

Same here

Prince of Fatness

I am having the same issue. Additionally, when writing a post I do not have the buttons above the text window (bold, ital, underline, insert picture, table, etc.). It's just missing. I'm running Firefox on a Windows 7 laptop. However, it all works fine on my iPhone using Safari. Seems to be an issue with Firefox.

Not at it at all. 

DennisF6

Same missing summary.

Also for the workout I just imported this morning, no splits, no map.

I'm using Chrome if it matters.

Same issues with the summary, just shows a blank page and unable to edit. In addition, when creating/editing a workout, the time selector is missing and the drop down for routes does not have any data. There might be some other minor issues with the edit page, it just doesn't "feel" right, but I can't remember how it should look. I was able to create and save a workout. I'm using Chrome on a Macbook Pro running OS X El Capitan 10.11.6. Same issues with Safari on my Macbook.
            eric :)

Hi all,

I tried to streamline the build (the creation/packaging of the website) process last night. The most time consuming part of the build is not necessary most of the time. The change ended up not packaging everything so the site was broken. I had reverted the change so things should be back to normal now.

eric Smile

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Still isn't working for me. Also I noticed that mousing over the headings doesn't show the drop down menus.

2024 Races:

05/11 - D3 50K

Prince of Fatness

Still isn't working for me. Also I noticed that mousing over the headings doesn't show the drop down menus.

Your browser may be caching the pages.  I went back through, and on any page that was still broken I hit CTRL-F5.  That forces a refresh and fixes it.

MTA: Thanks Eric.

Not at it at all. 

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

It's working now. Thanks!

2024 Races:

05/11 - D3 50K

Laboosh

Laboosh

Thank you. All sorted.

Your browser may be caching the pages.  I went back through, and on any page that was still broken I hit CTRL-F5.  That forces a refresh and fixes it.

MTA: Thanks Eric.

Believe

My summary is not showing and neither are my splits and effort and quality.  Any suggestions.

Laboosh

Try the removing the cache thing. Seems to work.

Believe

I don't know what removing cache is.  Is that clearing browsing data?

eric :)

Hi moneyman,

I changed the file versions so your browser should pick up the fix automatically now.

eric Smile