good to be back (Read 174 times)

Slow-smooth-fast

Running has been somewhat inconsistent over the last year. Tried a few different things, body building etc, took me a while to figure it's not for me. Back to what I know, what I love. Realised this when I was taking my daughter to school and had a longing to be out on the road without a care in the world.

Looking forward to getting involved in some good discussions again, this community has really helped me. Be good to speak to some familiar people. Plan to take my overweight frame to getting some PRs, starting off with some easy base building.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

BeeRunB

Welcome back, Eddy. You still look the same!

Slow-smooth-fast

May look the same but lost fitness. Just got back from 35 minute jog. Tough 

Welcome back, Eddy. You still look the same!

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

joescott

Welcome back, Eddy!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

Welcome back!  Enjoy it!