Color me shocked...NOT! (Read 721 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Britney loses custody of kids Looks like she now has 0 custody. Wow, how does a person with the resources she has mess her life up so bad that her kids are completely taken away? I cannot fathom this in the least. There are some terrible celebrity parents, but custody is not taken from any parent unless they are REALLY screwed-up and a danger to their kids. Wow.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Britney loses custody of kids Looks like she now has 0 custody. Wow, how does a person with the resources she has mess her life up so bad that her kids are completely taken away? I cannot fathom this in the least. There are some terrible celebrity parents, but custody is not taken from any parent unless they are REALLY screwed-up and a danger to their kids. Wow.
      ACTUALLY there are LOTS and LOTS of WONDERFUL parents who lose custody of their children. Sometime's it's all about who has the most money! You no longer need to be proven unfit to lose kids! Of course I don't believe that is the case with Britney.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

custody is not taken from any parent unless they are REALLY screwed-up and a danger to their kids. Wow.
        I can't imagine her being a danger to her kids. It's not like she dangled them out of windows as a baby or anything.

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

ACTUALLY there are LOTS and LOTS of WONDERFUL parents who lose custody of their children. Sometime's it's all about who has the most money! You no longer need to be proven unfit to lose kids! Of course I don't believe that is the case with Britney.
          Primary custody, yes, but to lose all custody (I don't think Britney is even being allowed ANY contact) is almost always the result of a parent severely screwing up. Blaine, that's hilarious! Yeah, she didn't dangle them out a window or in front of a croc. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Primary custody, yes, but to lose all custody (I don't think Britney is even being allowed ANY contact) is almost always the result of a parent severely screwing up. Blaine, that's hilarious! Yeah, she didn't dangle them out a window or in front of a croc. Wink k
            Actually that's not true! It might of been true a years ago, but probably the fact that so many fathers lost custody of their children for years and years, they have fathers rights groups that even have seminars on how to get complete custody. Civil court isn't like state court. You don't have to be proven unfit. All that is needed is a hint from the other side. Believe me Kirsten I know what I'm talking about!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I had a really good friend who temporarily lost custody - but it was the dad who was the psycho. He was the one with the money for better lawyers. Time told the truth - but those poor kids ended up really screwed up - the real losers are the kiddo's Sad not saying anything about Britney - just, you never can tell based on legal outcomes....

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

The voice of mile 18

man are those kids going to be screwed up. brittney and kfed seem to like the limelight/attention the kids didn't ask for this and don't need this. hope someone steps up and acts in their best interest soon

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Along for the Ride

man are those kids going to be screwed up. brittney and kfed seem to like the limelight/attention the kids didn't ask for this and don't need this. hope someone steps up and acts in their best interest soon
                  ditto. Britney was a teenager herself when she entered the showbiz. She was pushed by her parents. She always liked to party and be "sexy"/vulgar. How can we expect her to change all of a sudden and become this wonderful stable mother? The sad thing is that she still is a child deep inside and needs help. But yes, hopefully the kids will be ok. I have a hard time believing that Kfed will be this great dad. He himself has a very recent history of heavy partying .... The next baby drama in the works is Nicole Richie ... And by the way - I NEVER buy People magazin. I just read it at the hairsalon and dentist. Had an awful lot of dentist appointments lately. Wink And today I am getting my hair done - goody!

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

If I eat lunch in the lunch room, I have to listen to them talk about this crap that I don't really care about while I'm in there. Personally, the fate of Britney Spears, her kids, or any of the other rehab-addicts that people obsess over do not matter one bit to me. All I'm interested in is whether or not the song they play or the movie they act in is going to interest me.

Run to Win
                    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

I agree - I guess you have to care about this stuff for it to actually matter.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

madness baby

*giggles*
                        deb

The voice of mile 18

I don't care a fig about Brittney nor kfed but can't avoid this story and I just feel terrible for the kids and can see a very special Dr. Phil with this "family" in about 20 years.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy