TC 10 - How did you do? (Read 131 times)

PaulJ

1:43

Paul J

an amazing likeness

DNE

DNS

DNF

What is "TC"?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

obiebyke

TC = Twin Cities. The Twin Cities Marathon hosts a 10 mile instead of a half.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

DNE

DNS

DNF

What is "TC"?

Fail.

Walk-Jogger

I wasn't there and didn't run it, but if I HAD been there, I think I would have run around 1:04:48, if I had a really good run. Is it a flat course? Looking at the results, that time would have put me in 141st place over-all out of 8554 finishers, and 5th in the M55-59 age group of 187  finishers. Using their age-graded finishing results, my age-graded time would have been 53:15, (83.35%) good for 24th place age-graded over-all of the 8554 finishers.

But, I wasn't there and didn't run it so never-mind...

Retired &  Loving It

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I wasn't there and didn't run it, but if I HAD been there, I think I would have run around 1:04:48, if I had a really good run. Is it a flat course? Looking at the results, that time would have put me in 141st place over-all out of 8554 finishers, and 5th in the M55-59 age group of 187  finishers. Using their age-graded finishing results, my age-graded time would have been 53:15, (83.35%) good for 24th place age-graded over-all of the 8554 finishers.

But, I wasn't there and didn't run it so never-mind...

Taking my 10 mile PR (which was on gravel), I would have been 6 or 7 in M60-64.  You would whomp on me, though, in a couple years, when you reach that division.

Yeah, I wasn't there either.  Shall we have imaginary races?

PaulJ

I didn't realize that there were so many smart asses out there...

Paul

#artbydmcbride

I did grate!!

Runners run

dennrunner

Paul

Then you haven't been paying attention.Smile

Walk-Jogger

Paul

Don't get your feathers all ruffled; we're keeping your thread alive for you until the people with the real answers arrive. All in good fun.

Retired &  Loving It