Lock-ups when accessing pages with map functionality (Read 649 times)

Lazy idiot

I use (at work) IE6 w/ SP2 on a Windows XP machine. The last two days, whenever I have clicked on a link that takes me to a page containing the map functionality, the browser locks up. Yesterday, it was clicking on the Tools tab at the top of the screen (tried this three or four times on multiple machines w/same setup as above) to lock the browser. This morning, I wanted to edit a course (I'm pretty sure the course page has a map?), and it locked up. I can get around this until I want to enter a new course. Any thoughts?

Tick tock

Correlindes

You're not the only one Sad I have the same problem. Take a look. http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/3363e7f9022a4b3490b0df7d8ca65296
      eric :)

Hrm... I witnessed it again today. It seemed like IE is completely frozen, but wasn't chewing up the CPU. Out of curiosity, what browser are you using?
        Correlindes

Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0.2900.2180 Dead Dead Dead If I go to "Tools - Map Locator", the map works. Confused ??? If I go to "new couse"---> lock up Confused ??? HELP! Confused Confused Confused