Export of graph results (Read 538 times)

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi Eric Am I allowed to make 2 suggestions in one post? 1. Would it be possible to have an 'export' function from the graphs page - it would be good to create the graph that you want and then export the data behind it (CSV is fine). 2. Could you put examples of the format for each data field (especially date and time) as I keep getting it wrong and then getting 'no data' as my graph. Thanks! Happy New Year, Neil Smile

Running ... just keep running!

eric :)

Hi Neil! If you let me know what you want to do, maybe I can tailor something to your needs. There is no special format with the data fields. Whatever you type in them is sent to the server. Your browser might recode it to make it more URL safe. Like I said, if you know what you want to do, I can probably create an easier way to do this. If you're trying to create a graph for your own site, it currently will not work and I am planning to modify the graph urls to support this. eric Smile
      Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Eric What I am after is the ability to export the X and Y values of any graph that I create using your excellent graphing function into CSV or EXCEL format so that I can do further 'offline' analysis (strange but true). The 2nd part of my request was simply to have an example of the format for each field on your entry screen (especially the date one - in the UK we are used to DD/MM/YYYY I I keep fogetting that RA needs dd/mmm/yy - a simple example next to the date box that says 'eg 13/Feb/07' is all I'm after. Does that explain it better? Thanks Neil

Running ... just keep running!