Another treadmill question - ProForm Pro 9000 (Read 69 times)

Jill_B

I fly.

Anyone have one?  It looks like Costco has it on sale right now for $1999 so I'm considering it.  I would love to hear your review if you have one.

Also, if you do have one, where do you keep it (I'm considering putting it in my garage)?

Bring it on.

Anyone have one?  It looks like Costco has it on sale right now for $1999 so I'm considering it.  I would love to hear your review if you have one.

Also, if you do have one, where do you keep it (I'm considering putting it in my garage)?

Don't know anything about the proforms, but if you put it in the garage, make sure you won't ruin any components because of the temperature and humidity fluctuations

Not dead. Yet.

I don't know anything about this, or any other treadmill.  I did however just Google it and ProForm itself has it up for sale for $1899 with no interest if paid within 18 months and free delivery.  Just wanted to make sure you get your best deal.

ProForm Pro 9000

Probably want to dig a little deeper even if you think this is the one you want.

How can we know our limits if we don't test them?

TJoseph

I had a Proform treadmill from Costco about 15 years ago.  It wasn't a well made machine compared to my current Precor, but it worked for 5 or 6 years.  I had to replace a roller on it once, the second time the roller went out I junked it.  However, $1899 is more than twice what I paid for the model I had.  Perhaps it is better made.

My treadmill is in the family room next to the couch in front of the TV.  It is cooler than the garage in the summer and warmer in the winter and I can watch television while I run.