Screen Sizing (Read 576 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have a monitor that would make you blush. Life has been good to me in that way. It extends a full 1920 x 1200 pixels. It would be fantastic if I could use all of that real estate when mapping on RunningAhead. So here is my Suggestion and Feature Request: allow the map size and elevation profile to scale up commensurate with the size of the browser window. Big grin
    eric :)

Trent, I'll add this request to my list of todos. I'm not sure how easy it is to do as I've tried before without much success. Making it wider is no problem, but Google map doesn't seem to like to change its height. eric Smile
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'd love that, too...though my 1280x1024 isn't on par with Trent's, I still waste a lot of space that would be great to fill with my map. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Another option may be to allow me to set screen size as a preference rather then having RA.com try to adjust it dynamically based on browser size.
          eric :)

Another option may be to allow me to set screen size as a preference rather then having RA.com try to adjust it dynamically based on browser size.
            I can have two modes: fixed and automatic. It all hinges on figuring out how to get Google maps to play nicely.