One Year of Running Everyday (Read 1147 times)

Mrcrumpton

Thanks for all of the support that the RA Community provides. I started running again on August 2, 2010 and I have not missed a day. Reading the stories, solutions, and humor that this board provides helped on the days that I didn’t want to go out the door but I have always been glad that I did once on the run.

2,269.6 miles and counting!

2013 Goals

• 5K-20:00
    • 10K-44:00
    • 1/2 Marathon-1:38
    • Marathon-3:30
    • Complete 50 Miler

JML

Very Solid.  Congrats!

Rebuilding my aerobic base....racing next year.....nothing to see here....move along now.

Thats really, really awesome! Keep up the great work. 

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that. "If I am still standing at the end of the race, hit me with a Board and knock me down, because that means I didn't run hard enough" If a lot of people gripped a knife and fork the way they do a golf club, they'd starve to death. "Don't fear moving slowly forward...fear standing still."

Nice!

Inspirational!

That's a helluva year Mr Crumpton, congrats and keep it rollin'!

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

jpdeaux

That's awesome, Matt! It's a very rare day that I feel worse after running.

Nice streak and with great mileage too. Congratulations on your accomplishment.

This is a great accomplishment.....GOOD JOB.....and of course, keep it up.

Champions are made when no one is watching

an amazing likeness

That's impressive! 

Very rugged.

(Hope you have a plan for ending the streak before it consumes your next 20 years....Wink )

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

HermosaBoy

Cool!  Cool

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Ojo

Congratulations!  Keep on streaking!  Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

good for you!

steph  

That is very very very cool!  And its not like you're running a mile a day, it's more than that!

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.