You go girl! (Read 896 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

WOHOO!!! My wife ran herself a 5k, her first alone. Sweet work! She broke 38 minutes and feels pretty dang good about it! The kiddos ran the last bit with her too. Good work Mrs. Monkey, good work! I hope everybody else ran well this weekend too! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Good work, Mrs. Flying Monkey! Does she have plans for more races? BTW, you need to get her logging her runs here. RA is a family joint!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Jill_B

I fly.

Trent, please let her know how great she did! (And she was still smiling at the finish!) Soon she'll be beating you! Big grin -Jill

Bring it on.

Congrats to Mrs. Monkey! Cool

Jennifer mm#1231

WOHOO!!! My wife ran herself a 5k, her first alone. Sweet work! She broke 38 minutes and feels pretty dang good about it! The kiddos ran the last bit with her too. Good work Mrs. Monkey, good work! I hope everybody else ran well this weekend too! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
            Awesome!! Awesome again for how excited and proud of her you are! Tell Mrs. Monkey congratulations from us! Running a race alone for the first time adds a lot of stress but adds that much more for a sense of accomplishment. Double dose of butterflies in the stomach for sure.

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Congrats Mrs. Monkey! And to you as well, Trent. I'm sure your encouragement played a big part! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

WTG Mrs.Monkey! How nice to be a running family!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                Thyroid Support Group