Garmin Stopped Syncing (Read 288 times)

I Runalot

Reformed Joker

My Garmin information stopped syncing with Running Ahead suddenly. Is this a known bug?  I checked my Garmin settings and they still show Running Ahead as connected but no information came over from my latest upload on Garmin.

Am I the only one that had their sync stop?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think Eric must have been working on something, earlier. I was having issues with a manual upload. Then it was fine.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Half Crazy K 2.0

The run I did Wednesday night won't sync. I tried the trick this morning where I started & stopped my Garmin and saved a 1 second "run". That synced from Garmin to RA, last night's run did not. Usually the fake run does the trick for me.

hswiley

Same problem here.

eric :)

The problem is caused by a server being out of disk space. I have not been able to identify the server. I'm continuing the troubleshooting.

I Runalot

Reformed Joker

Mine just synced from yesterday, thanks for al you do Eric!

bluerun

Super B****

I just noticed this today too... at least it's not just me!  Will wait patiently

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

eric :)

Turns out the web servers are storing temp files in the system drives, which are low on disk space. I freed some up and imports are working again. I'll look into setting the web servers to use the data drives to store their temp data.

brad0985

Are there issues again? My run from this afternoon hasn’t shown up...

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

I tried to manually upload a run and that hasn't shown up either.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                      10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Running is Back 10k, 5/12

bhearn

Same here

Tlcast

Same!!

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Mine is working now.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                            10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Running is Back 10k, 5/12

mschmidt73

How did you solve the issue? Is there a way to tell RA the sync up with Garmin Connect again? I can see my run tonight on both GC and Strava.

an amazing likeness

How did you solve the issue? Is there a way to tell RA the sync up with Garmin Connect again? I can see my run tonight on both GC and Strava.

Just wait a bit.  The RA owner/developer has posted he's working on it...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.