Do you have a celebrity body-double? (Read 1007 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think I found mine -- Nelly Furtado: My boobs are bigger and my skin coloring is more "nordic," but the rest looks nearly identical...massive legs, cankles, relatively small upper-body.... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

See, I always assumed Nelly was a guy. I'm so out of the loop! You she looks hot. Cool flat chested girls UNITE!

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

See, I always assumed Nelly was a guy. I'm so out of the loop!
        Heh, this is probably the Nelly you are thinking of: I don't look so much like him, though if I were a guy I would probably be very happy with his physique! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Sorry, what? I saw bewbage, and lost track of what we were talking about.

Now that was a bath...

Been offline for a day painting so i'll come back with some typically Claire statements. Both Nellies are hot. I am a celebrity. Get me out of here. Claire xxx
          • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
          • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
            OverAnalyzer

I agree w/Claire. Both Nellys are hot. (Would that be Nellies? Clowning around) My celebrity body double pre-pregnancy was probably Uma Thurman or Cameron Diaz...tall, leggy and blonde. Now, Ellen? I don't know...Callie on Grey's Anatomy? (Who, by the way, I bow down before for her ability to dance in her underpants on TV!) Feeling a little thicker these days.....but soon..... Wink
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Now, if I could pick which celeb. body I WANT...hmmm...I think Charlize Theron or Scarlett Johansson.... Mostly I'd just like to have shaplier, longer legs. My upper half is pretty nice. k

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Russ, that's not such a bad thing...he's slim and probably in good health! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

va

Russ, that's not such a bad thing...he's slim and probably in good health! Wink k
                      ‘Gilligan’ star Bob Denver dies at age 70
                        I've gotta couple inches on her but I've had many people compare my body to hers Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

‘Gilligan’ star Bob Denver dies at age 70
                          Ha, well back in the day he appeared in good health, at least. Though one has to wonder if he let himself slide in later years. I don't think I realized he was so young when he died. He must have been quite young when he was on the show, then. k

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

I agree w/Claire. Both Nellys are hot. (Would that be Nellies? Clowning around) My celebrity body double pre-pregnancy was probably Uma Thurman or Cameron Diaz...tall, leggy and blonde. Now, Ellen? I don't know...Callie on Grey's Anatomy? (Who, by the way, I bow down before for her ability to dance in her underpants on TV!) Feeling a little thicker these days.....but soon..... Wink
                            That's funny. We said we were twins - but my hubby always says that I am a cross between Uma and Cameron. Of course he is living in a delusional world where I have larger breasts. I definitely have Uma's feet, lol. I also have to admit to confusion on how to spell more than one Nelly at a time. I think that Lisa is my celebrity body double! Claire xxx
                          • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                          • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                            JakeKnight

I've gotta couple inches on her but I've had many people compare my body to hers
                              I've got a couple inches on him but I've had people ... Oh, never mind.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                              -----------------------------

Scout7

*snerk* That's just funny on so many different levels.....