pace calculation is not working causing 'Do you really run this fast' message (Read 397 times)

kiwigal999

Hi Eric, First I have to say, that I love this site and dont like to complain but I think this may be a bug of some sort. I have entered a 5k run using one of my standard hill courses. I have entered the distance of 5k and the time of 45 minutes initially it shows the pace at 15 min miles but when I save the entry, it recalcuates the pace and shows it as 248mph and shows the above error message. I have tried entering the distance in miles and changing the course but I still get the same error. I have left the time blank and the entry is 6/1/09. I am using IE 6.0.2 on Windows XP. thanks D Smile
    mikeymike

Are you typing the time as 45.00 instead of 45:00? If so it things you mean 45 point zero seconds.

Runners run

eric :)

Hey it works! Mikey is right. You probably entered "45" or "45.00" and saw the pace as "0:15 / mi". That is 15 seconds per mile. I put in this check recently because the server was encounter errors while calculating calories when the pace/speed is unrealistic. The error message probably could be clearer.
        kiwigal999

Thanks Yes I have always entered the time incorrectly as 0:45, being 45 minutes Darn, now I have to go back and fix up all my times! cheers D