Can no longer edit list of workout types (Read 761 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Options - Log Preferences I cannot see a way to edit my list of workout types. I want to remove one that got added accidentally (not sure how that happened).

Why is it sideways?

Options - Log Preferences I cannot see a way to edit my list of workout types. I want to remove one that got added accidentally (not sure how that happened).
      Go to manage my activities.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

eric :)

Dr. Trent, Aren't you one of the beta testers? Shouldn't you know about this feature like months ago? Confused
          I fear that I must be missing something glaringly obvious, yet within Options -> Manage My Activities I cannot seem to find a way to remove existing activities. How does one go about so doing?
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dr. Trent, Aren't you one of the beta testers? Shouldn't you know about this feature like months ago? Confused
            As you know, sir, not everything gets tested while in beta Big grin
            I've been a programmer for over a decade and I know that no matter how much you prepare, there will always be problems.
            Wink Happy New Year and thanks for the work! Glowan, what do you mean when you say you want to remove activities?
            dillydoodles

As you know, sir, not everything gets tested while in beta Big grin Wink Happy New Year and thanks for the work! Glowan, what do you mean when you say you want to remove activities?
              Hi Trent, I can't speak for Glowan, however I think I know what he's refering to. I have two activities that I created but never actually used. For example, I have an activity named "Injury Rehab" that I had originally intended to use for walk/jogs when re-habbing, but then I ended up logging those as a type of Run, so I don't really need to have an activity labeled "Injury Rehab". I'd like to delete it from my list. I can't seem to find a way to delete an activity once it's on my list (Manage My Activities). Not a biggie, just wondered if unused activity labels can be deleted.

Imminent Catastrophe

I'd like to see this too, to delete some workout types that I never use.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Future running partner.

Go to manage my activities.
                  I'm wanting to add a new running workout type. This seems to only allow you to edit not running activities. How do I add a new type of running workout?
                  eric :)

To delete a workout type, click on it as if to delete it, then click the delete button. To delete an activity, delete all the workout types, then the delete button will appear*. * You cannot delete an activity if you have entries for it. To add a workout type, click on the activity (Run), then the add workout button.
                    dillydoodles

To delete a workout type, click on it as if to delete it, then click the delete button. To delete an activity, delete all the workout types, then the delete button will appear*.
                      Ahhhhhh.... I got it now. Delete all the workout types EVEN IF the only workout type for that activity is Default. Delete THAT, then you can delete the activity. Thanks so much Eric Smile