Weirdest thing you've ever seen on the ground during a run..? (Read 11262 times)

Bacon!!! Evil  Seriously, though, he's cute!  If you lived near my dad I'd be letting him know that there's a lost piggy.  He's wanted a potbellied pig as a pet for years! Big grin

It really is a sweety.  Comes when called, likes to be around people...I hope I can find its owner!

an amazing likeness

I found this pot belly pig today.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Wow.  I thought the pig was a joke.  Definitely a winner there.  How can anybody top that?

The pig has left the building!  Someone offered to care for the pig until its owners claim it, if ever.  My fear is the pig was dumped.  Apparently there is a pretty tight knit pig community (online) and no one has come forward as missing their darling pig.

an amazing likeness

The pig has left the building!  Someone offered to care for the pig until its owners claim it, if ever.  My fear is the pig was dumped.  Apparently there is a pretty tight knit pig community (online) and no one has come forward as missing their darling pig.

He looks 10 times more charming than Arnold Ziffel, someone will keep him.  Aren't you an amazing good person for the day!

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

xor

I don't dig on swine.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My fear is the pig was dumped.  Apparently there is a pretty tight knit pig community (online) and no one has come forward as missing their darling pig.

There's a special place in Hell for people who do stuff like that.  You're a good piggy guardian angel. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

A $25 gift card.  It was lying in the middle of the street.  I ran by, checked for traffic, and ran back to pick it up.  Looked like new.  Jackpot?  Nope.  Has a zero balance. Sad

Ran a country trail race in England today (I'm from Canada). About every quarter mile there was roadkill. Squirrels, rabbits, birds. Very odd. Must have seen 50 during the 14km race!

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

Oh roo roooo!

Bless your heart to the pig savior!  Actually, my first thought was that Mr. Pig had been dumped.  I have read that, like any pet, PB pigs require some care and attention and sometimes people get one as a pet w/o realizing that yes, this is a real live animal w/needs.

What a great story!

Roses Revenge

Five pennies on the sidewalk next to a vacant lot.  The oddest thing was that they were glued down.  I went by the same location yesterday and noticed they were still there after almost a year!

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

Loves the outdoors

An empty bottle of wine next to a bib.

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

You'll ruin your knees!

Ran a country trail race in England today (I'm from Canada). About every quarter mile there was roadkill. Squirrels, rabbits, birds. Very odd. Must have seen 50 during the 14km race!

Road kill?  On a trail?  Really? 

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Road kill?  On a trail?  Really? 

An English trail. Really?

MTA: I guess James Herriot wasn't really looking after those animals.

does that make it trail kill?