CloudLine wool socks - good value? (Read 92 times)

AndyTN

Overweight per CDC BMI

I fret about this for a weeks, because my $130+ order of socks was financially exuberant/questionable in the first place.

Ha! My wife questioned me when she saw a $120 CloudLine Socks order on our bank account with "why the hell are you spending that much on socks when you can get a new pair of shoes for that much?" I bought myself 4 pairs as an early birthday present but she also doesn't know I bought her 3 pair and merino base layer shirt. If she had just seen a $120 purchase for Kendra Scott, I wouldn't have heard a peep.

Memphis / 38 male

5k - 20:39 / 10k - 43:48 / Half - 1:34:47 / Full - 3:38:10

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! My wife questioned me when she saw a $120 CloudLine Socks order on our bank account with "why the hell are you spending that much on socks when you can get a new pair of shoes for that much?" I bought myself 4 pairs as an early birthday present but she also doesn't know I bought her 3 pair and merino base layer shirt. If she had just seen a $120 purchase for Kendra Scott, I wouldn't have heard a peep.

My DH finally learned that 'tis the season to not ask questions about #s on CC bills...after I threatened to return his gifts to lower the amount due. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

My DH finally learned that 'tis the season to not ask questions about #s on CC bills...after I threatened to return his gifts to lower the amount due. Tongue

Power play.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay