imported both xml and tab delimited file from runner's world training log (Read 58 times)

Dani Kaplan

It says the import is finished, I can see the shoes with zero distance, and no trainings at all.....

eric :)

Hi Dani,

The workouts are imported but you will need to approve them before they are moved into the log.  It gives you a chance to verify they're imported correctly.  You need to go back to the import page to see them.

eric Smile

Dani Kaplan

Thanks,

Everything is there !!

I wasn't aware RW is based on this site's code.

Hi Dani,

RW licensed RA's training log back in 2007.  They never updated or maintained the software.  I've added many new features since then so be sure to explore!

eric Smile

janto

Hallo, I'm new here.

I'm trying to import the runner's world training log too (from italian version edition of runner's world site).

After upload completed, I cannot see anywhere the imported data to approve. Even if I go back to import page. Even 5 or 10 minutes after the completed upload (zip file are 232kb+166Kb).

Where is the tricks?

Hi Janto,

It is very likely that when the training log was translated to Italian, the XML file format was also translated, thus breaking the importer.  Please send all the files to me at support@runningahead.com and I'll update the importer.  Thank you.

eric Smile