"we" is not spelled Wii (Read 979 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

What I love is my son's daycare/preschool: Mini-Skool. Seriously folks. If you're an educational facility, try to spell things right for the childrens' sake. I taught my kid the correct spelling, and he marched straight into the director's office the next day and told her her she spelled the sign wrong. Big grin

Michelle

Kuntry Kubbard. Black eye
        This reminded me of the University of North Texas' (UNT) radio station letters before they changed them. It was a bit offensive. Surprised

Vim

Teresadfp

One day at a time

What I love is my son's daycare/preschool: Mini-Skool. Seriously folks. If you're an educational facility, try to spell things right for the childrens' sake. I taught my kid the correct spelling, and he marched straight into the director's office the next day and told her her she spelled the sign wrong. Big grin
          Do you have any kids in elementary school yet? If not, you'll love "inventive spelling" - they just let the kids spell words any way they want. Don't get me started.
            Good for him ! You are raising a smart cookie. MTA: mmmm cookie
            2009: BQ?
              Good for him ! You are raising a smart cookie. MTA: mmmm cookie
              Don't make me laugh - I've got a nasty cough and you just sent me into a fit of coughing!! LOL! Big grin

Michelle

This reminded me of the University of North Texas' (UNT) radio station letters before they changed them. It was a bit offensive. Surprised
                That's the first thing I thought of too. Apparently, the school administrators didn't think too much when they named it originally.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Do you have any kids in elementary school yet? If not, you'll love "inventive spelling" - they just let the kids spell words any way they want. Don't get me started.
                  That isn't exactly what happens. There are developmental stages to young writers, however, that isn't the point of my post. Wink I read Zoomy's post earlier in the week and I laughed and then today, I kid you not, one of my kindergarteners had written a note to a classmate whose last day was today: Wii are gowing to miss you! I laughed and thought of RA. Then we had two quick little spelling lessons! Big grin
                  "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."