Runner's World magazine (Read 372 times)

on my way to badass

I picked up a copy of Runner's World because there was an article I wanted to read by a blogger that I read regularly.  There were quite a few interesting articles.  Is this typical for the magazine?  I would consider subscribing if it is.  Thanks for any opinions!

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The April issue? There is a GREAT little blurb in there about marathons with a lot of climb.

GREAT!

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Running is dumb.

#artbydmcbride

The April issue? There is a GREAT little blurb in there about marathons with a lot of climb.

GREAT!

About some scary marathon in Tennessee?

Runners run

catwhoorg

Labrat

Get a years subscription. Keep them safe.

Then after it runs out, you drop the relevant magazine in your mail box in subsequent years, on the correct month.

Outside of current news, thats pretty much the same as maintaining a subscription.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

Half Fanatic #846

Or you could subscribe for one year, then cancel (tried to several times), but still get almost 2 more years before they figure out you weren't kidding...

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

I've been running and reading it (not at the same time) for long enough that I see what everyone complains about, with the rehashed topics and all.  I still like it, though, for the feature articles - the human interest-type stuff - and sure, the gear reviews and columnists (even though those eventually make their way online for free).

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

spinach

It is not my favorite magazine but I subscribed to it last year.  There is too much fashion and diet and healthy living articles but i was told but a photographer for them that my picture was going to be in it, so i subscribed.  I am still waiting.  Maybe that was a ploy to raise the circulation, tell people their picture is going to be in it.

#artbydmcbride

I saw your picture in it!  You were in a salad!

Runners run

I really liked that one issue with the fit, attractive blonde on the cover, standing in front of some sort of blue background.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Village people

I really liked that one issue with the fit, attractive blonde on the cover, standing in front of some sort of blue background.

That could be any issue.

I really liked that one issue that rated shoes for 15 pages and advised runners to eat kale.

#artbydmcbride

I liked the one issue with the cover with the young guy with ripped abs and strong looking legs! 

Runners run

on my way to badass

Thanks everyone for the input.  RW is just like any magazine I guess.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

There's a magazine?

::mindblown::

You people have issues