Search site and map printing (Read 650 times)

I have a couple of suggestions. 1. When you print a running route, can you make it so that the lines between the mile markers print? Maybe it is just something whacky with my computer, but right now when I try to use the print function iwthin the RunningAHEAD program, the map prints with just the mile markers, but no lines between them. Iin order for me to print a map with the lines of my route, I have to use the "print screen" function. 2. Is there a way to search the forums for a word or phrase? For example, suppose I want to find a comment that has the word 'heel' in it - can this be done? Right now I just look at the title of the discussions and pck one that looks relevant. Not sure how hard it would be to have a search enginer that can be used with this site, but if it is possible, it would be pretty useful I think. Thanks for putting this great site together!
    eric :)

frowzy, Which browser are you using? I'm guessing you're using Firefox. There's a known bug with Firefox that won't let you print the lines. You'll need to use IE for printing. I'm working on searching right now. Well, not right this minute, obviusly. Most of it is complete. I need another week or so to fix up the formating and such. eric Smile
        Thanks Eric - you're right, I'm using Firefox. I'll use IE to get the lines. And thanks for working on a search function!
        Jeffrey

A new search feature?! Eric - you are awesome! I have to go hit the PayPal Donate button! Big grin
          eric :)

A new search feature?! Eric - you are awesome! I have to go hit the PayPal Donate button! Big grin
            Thanks for the moola! Yes, I'm working on searching. It's almost done. I received some initial feedbacks from the test users and I'm making the changes that they suggested. It should be ready soon.

Is there a print button anywhere on this site, that will allow us to print the maps only and not the rest of the screen?