Pittsburgh Marathon 2009- A Photo Map- Miles 6 thru 12 (Read 702 times)

Richard Walters

Scroll down this blog past other cool running scenes, and find miles 1 thru 5 of the Pitsburgh Marathon 2009 See miles 6 thru 12 below: http://16minutebodysculpt.wordpress.com/
      Sweet! I'm going to have to start memorizing the course and using it for my long runs he he MTA: I see the pic where it starts, what's that bridge called again? And also, I saw "your" trail at the bottom of that post. Nothing beats schenley! I run on that trail ALL the time Tongue That's cool!
        so my question is: if I'm gonna do this thing... where are the HILLS!!! Shocked
          My understanding is there really aren't THAT many hills, just through Oakland into Shadyside and that it's mostly flat.

Imminent Catastrophe

Cool, thanks for posting. That course looks nice, I like all the bridges. I'm always leery about running a new race (I know it's not really new but it has been on hiatus). Do you know much about the organizers?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Sandi Sue

Those are funny pictures in the sense that there are no other people but you running. They look like some kind of post apocalyptic scene where all the other people in the world have been annilated. Where are all other other people in this town? Wink

Races for 2013:

Kluane Bike Relay (4 legs 70 miles)

Calgary 70.3 (72.3)

Aukeman Sprint Triathlon 8/6/2013

Pain is Temporary  Pride is Forever

Where are all other other people in this town? Wink
                Watchin' 'da Stillers n'at.
                  They look like some kind of post apocalyptic scene where all the other people in the world have been annilated. Where are all other other people in this town? Wink
                  you do know that "Night of the Living Dead," "Dawn of the Dead" and "Day of the Dead" were all filmed in da 'burgh, right? heheheh Cool