Group distance tracking (Read 897 times)

??? Oak-ay. I'm feeling pretty spruced up already... Redy for my 14 mi trail race tomorrow morning. Big grin Maple I'll set a PR. That wood be nice, but if knot, I won't pine away... Roll eyes Big grin That was for you, Pron8r...
    Big grin Big grin You really went out on a limb with those comments. Maybe you should branch out into comedy writing. I would root for you.
    My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Big grin Big grin You really went out on a limb with those comments. Maybe you should branch out into comedy writing. I would root for you.
      Big grin Big grin Big grin If you leaf it to me, it'll be some sappy material. Or (a)corny. Perhaps we should be aspen someone else forrest of these jokes...

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

Pun-thread being moved over to "Off the Beaten Path" so that the original topic can continue...

va

Hi Eric Smile : I am not sure what the plans are to implement RunB's 1000 mile club graphing idea with pace bunny, but here are some additional ideas/suggestions which may be useful for the 1000 mile club or similar types of groups. In particular, on the "Group member" page: 1. add a "Yearly Distance" column 2. support column based sorting (e.g., to sort by "Member name" and "Yearly Distance"). For the "pace bunny", what do you think of the idea of allowing for the creation of a "virtual" runner (e.g., "PaceBunny1000") that runs a certain pace automatically (e.g., his workouts would be automatically updated daily)? This way, this virtual runner could simply be added to the group, and thus, show up in the list as a group member, just like everyone else, with automatically updating totals. With a pace bunny virtual runner and sorting based on yearly distance, group members could easily get a clear view of where they stand with respect to the pace bunny, as well as the rest of the pack. Regards, va123 P.S. I noticed you already support sorting on the "Workouts" page. This is a great feature.
          Wingz

Professional Noob

For the "pace bunny", what do you think of the idea of allowing for the creation of a "virtual" runner (e.g., "PaceBunny1000") that runs a certain pace automatically (e.g., his workouts would be automatically updated daily)? This way, this virtual runner could simply be added to the group, and thus, show up in the list as a group member, just like everyone else, with automatically updating totals. With a pace bunny virtual runner and sorting based on yearly distance, group members could easily get a clear view of where they stand with respect to the pace bunny, as well as the rest of the pack.
            Ooh, what a great idea! Smile