WEDNESDAY MILEAGE................... (Read 657 times)

Smile 5 hilly miles for moi,,,,how about you? Big grin
    Join me on a run.
      If you would have asked about yesterday I could have said...I got up at 5:45, headed out and did 5 miles. But, today I slept in a little late, so no running before heading into work, maybe tonight I'll get to run after soccer practice.

Michelle

I hope to get 3-6 miles in tonight even if it is raining. My excuse for not running last night was that I wanted to see the last half of the Mavericks and Warriors game! Before that, it was I got home way to late and was tired....

Vim

I hope to get 3-6 miles in tonight even if it is raining. My excuse for not running last night was that I wanted to see the last half of the Mavericks and Warriors game! Before that, it was I got home way to late and was tired....
          *cough* TIVO *cough* I think it's definitely going to be raining in good ole Tarrant County tonight - in fact it's already sprinkling. Working from home today, so I'm going out to do 6 miles before it gets wetter.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

If you would have asked about yesterday I could have said...I got up at 5:45, headed out and did 5 miles. But, today I slept in a little late, so no running before heading into work, maybe tonight I'll get to run after soccer practice. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hahahah, well, the reason I did not ask yesterday was because, I had over slept and was to embarrased.... Undecided
            Join me on a run.
              6.4 miles
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A little over 4 very slow, miserable miles. 4 hours of sleep sucks. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A little over 7 miles. Wasn't sure how far I would run today. But fortunatly dh did a great job taping up my blister and other than feeling a little dehydrated and snotty, run felt great!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Shooting for 9 mi after work. Midweek long runs are tough.
                    Eryn

4.1 easy miles with a friend... But I'm tempted to get in another few, the weather is just too perfect to not go out again.

Some runners drag a tire. I drag a Great Pyrenees.

A little over 7 miles. Wasn't sure how far I would run today. But fortunatly dh did a great job taping up my blister and other than feeling a little dehydrated and snotty, run felt great!
                        Whew! Now go to bed. I don't blame you for running. Laying low bugs me more than the being sick part. Smile

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hoping for 8-10 in the rain with a slooooow heart rate.
                          Scout7

6.5 at an above average intensity.

Marathonmanleto

6 with a pal at lunch--terrific weather! When it's good...
                                8 miles tonight in the hot muggy South. I love it. Cool

http://www.freewebs.com/run4life/RA/springChallenge.htm