Alberto Salazar Hit With Doping Ban (Read 239 times)

The jester justs sets themself up for brutal criticism by making ridiculous claims. There is no point in entering debate because the mental/emotional state of the jester excludes logic and only seeks to validate their magical thinking in order to portray themselves as superior.

There are SO MANY symptoms here that are described in the DSM-V. Best to ignore and avoid.

I hope you can see that I'm in support. It was a perfect claim he made and I perfectly executed it.

Brewing Runner

Cat Disliker

The jester justs sets themself up for brutal criticism by making ridiculous claims. 

There are SO MANY symptoms here that are described in the DSM-V. Best to ignore and avoid.

AH the DSM-V where they just change the rules to diagnosis. Yeah...no criticism of THAT book. I'm sure Alberto fits a couple different categories based on what year it is according to that book.

1 mile: 5:38 (September 2018)

5K: 20:23 (March 2018)

10K: 42:11 (May 2018)

Half: 1:31:19.5* (2019 Mt Charleston Marathon)

Marathon 3:05:22.9* (2019 Mt Charleston Marathon)

Annual Miles 1,892.7 miles

*downhill course with 5,126 ft net drop and 30F temp change. 

2019 Goal: Get into the 4/19/21 marathon

AH the DSM-V where they just change the rules to diagnosis. Yeah...no criticism of THAT book. 

Yep, a lot has changed since DSM-I; or DSM-III when I was in college. I wonder what symptoms DSM-VI will congregate to arrive at a likely diagnosis? And pertinent to the direction this thread has taken, how will it address INCELs?

55-59 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

dpschumacher

2019 Goal: Run every day

2019 Goal: Get to 165 lbs

2019 Goal: Get in shape to be able to run 2 marathons in 2020

runktrun

Yep, a lot has changed since DSM-I; or DSM-III when I was in college. I wonder what symptoms DSM-VI will congregate to arrive at a likely diagnosis? And pertinent to the direction this thread has taken, how will it address INCELs?

SurlyBill FTW.

Not running for my health, but in spite of it.

NOP is being shut down by Nike.

The athletes are being directed to other Nike sponsored coaching scenarios. Some, like Jordan Hasay, say they've basically been coaching themselves for some time now with only consultation by Alberto.

I think the fairly recently formed Bowerman Track Club is going to get a lot of NOP athletes who are located in Portland, and others may choose to be in the Oregon TC Elite. I don't think their endorsement and sponsorship deals change at all. Centro already went to BTC.

Brewing Runner

Cat Disliker

Ncoaching themselves for some time now with only consultation by Alberto.

"He isn't my coach. He is my consultant." For the next 4 years.

1 mile: 5:38 (September 2018)

5K: 20:23 (March 2018)

10K: 42:11 (May 2018)

Half: 1:31:19.5* (2019 Mt Charleston Marathon)

Marathon 3:05:22.9* (2019 Mt Charleston Marathon)

Annual Miles 1,892.7 miles

*downhill course with 5,126 ft net drop and 30F temp change. 

2019 Goal: Get into the 4/19/21 marathon

"He isn't my coach. He is my consultant." For the next 4 years.