Calendar - Workout order (Read 674 times)

Eric

I am training for triathlons and do multiple workouts in two of the three sports on most days of the week. It would be great if the workouts listed on the calendar where displayed in order of when they were performed. M-W-F I usually swim at noon and run in the evening, but they show up on the calendar with the run listed first and the swim session second. It may seem trivial to some, but when looking back at your log, it could be useful to see how things have been going when performing the workouts in a different order or at different times. It would also be helpful when doing a "brick" to have them listed in order.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

eric :)

Burnt Toast,

I changed the code to sort by time of day as well.  The changes will take effect the next time I upload the changes to the site.

eric Smile

HermosaBoy

Odd, I always thought the time of day for the workout was the key determining factor.  Looking at your log, I see that is not the case.

Glad that I mainly run -- not an issue for me...

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Thanks a bunch Eric, its displaying the workouts in order time of day now.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

So apparently the "time of day" workout order lost out and it went back to what it was before.

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

eric :)

I upgraded the site this past weekend to prepare it for the training plan software.  For some reason, the fix did not propagate to the new code.  I reapplied the fix to the new code and will upload the changes to the server tonight.