New to RA (Read 1924 times)

You Rang?

Howdy, RWOL friends. Just joined the forum myself. Don't even have an avatar yet! EDIT: I do now!!

Not sure if I'll make the full migration, but I am also getting frustrated with the new "improved" software over there. This looks like a friendly spot.

Oh, I'm PhotogTom on RWOL. Decided that I needed a name that reflected the fact that I call myself a runner these days.

Hi Tom!  I changed my name here too.  Like you, I have an occupational username over on RWOL:rmgreenesq.  I've changed my name to Lerch (from the Addams Family) as that was my high school nickname.  I was tall and thin then.  I'm tall and thin again.  I've kept the same avaitar photo as not to confuse folks.

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

Canuck

Hey all. Nice to see some traffic. Got the ad free subscription and made a donation. It is really nice not to see a barrage of ads and spam.

PRs: 47:54 (10K); 1:46:36 (HM); 3:50:52 (FM)

Recovering from injured knee (PCL/Lateral Meniscus)

toyger

Another RWOL refugee here. The spam has become unbearable in the BF.

Glad to see some familiar avatars!

Jen

Sub1:40orBust

Great to see my RWOL and Facebook friends making their way over here. I have used Running Ahead as my mileage log for 3 years and it is nice to see more activity on the forums here.

Brian Albin

Boss of the Mangoes

Hi guys!  Another RW refugee here.  I started using the RA log early this year and love it, but hadn't visited the forums.  So, "roadtripper" is my RA name from when I made my log but it's not really what I'd like to stick with.  I was "Kristin79" on the BF, but I didn't want to keep that, either.  Will have to figure out a new one at some point...  Anyway- hi!  : )

ETA- Just changed my name over to my BF name to eliminate confusion.  : )

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

runfoolery

Hi Kristin! Smile

Boss of the Mangoes

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

Hi RA, I'm Mitch, aka hog4life, another RW import. I found the Penguin thread last night an posted in it but thought I'd put a little intro here.
                  stealth.rnr

All by myself..........

I made a change to the group name. Let me know what you think. I got tired of seeing rwol.

Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

Defender of Bagels

I made a change to the group name. Let me know what you think. I got tired of seeing rwol.

That'll work.

Antipodean

I've made the switch, too. I have the same name, but having only posted 588 times on RWOL since 2008 you can see I'm a lightweight. I find it hard enough to make time for running, let along posting, but love to read when I have time.

Great to find this link! I feel sorry for RWOL, but not sorry enough to stay!! Cool

Julie

"It's not the mountains we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I'm kind of "dual-booting" right now, using both forums (I'm PhotogTom on RWOL). But the spam over there this morning is outragous!

Gustav started a dailies thread in the "general running' forum so we'll see how that goes!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Me too. Couldn't take the spam anymore.

Hi friends...

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

stealth.rnr

All by myself..........

Hi friends...

um... do we know you? Smile

Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy