Wait on Garmin rebate? (Read 891 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How long have those of you who purchased the 305 during the recent rebate period waited for your check? I think I submitted mine about a month ago and am curious. I'm a dope and forgot to enter my e-mail on the form, so I've not had notification of its status. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

How long have those of you who purchased the 305 during the recent rebate period waited for your check? I think I submitted mine about a month ago and am curious. I'm a dope and forgot to enter my e-mail on the form, so I've not had notification of its status. k
      I think it took 4 or 5 weeks. It was definitely a lot less than it says it will take on the form.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

I think it took 4 or 5 weeks. It was definitely a lot less than it says it will take on the form.
        Same here.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok, cool...should be any day now, then. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, guess what was in the mail today...what timing! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Along for the Ride

I NEVER got mine ... Confused

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

hup

Gabe - have you tried tracking your rebate? http://www.rebatetrack.com/quick/track/trackdetails.html?track_number267572568 Hope it works out! hup
                GP160

Mine took about 5 weeks.
                  Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
                    Same here, 4-5 weeks. My wife bought a laptop the same week and we're still waiting on it. The garmin rebate was quick!
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Gah...I got my rebate, and now I think I've lost it! I am almost certain I put the entire envelope in my purse, but I never made it to the bank when I was out running errands. Now the envelope is nowhere to be found. I'm thinking it must have fallen out of my purse either in the house or in my car, then got tossed out with junk mail (that's what I get for cleaning--see, I shouldn't clean!)... Cry *smacks self*

~ Sarah Kay

chrimbler

Sorry Zoom Zoom, but I just got mine yesterday, you can have it if you don't find yours Shy ...well not really, but I wanted to sound like a gentleman...I need it for Icheban Tight lipped
                        Run like you stole it!
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Smile I'm so annoyed with myself. That will teach me not to deposit a check as soon as I get it. I can't find it anywhere in the house, so unless it's in my car I can probably kiss it goodbye. Gah. k

~ Sarah Kay