Aug. mileage? (Read 851 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

134 exactly. I think this has been my biggest month, yet. The next 2 months will likely be a bit less, as I have 2 HMs I will be tapering some for. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Why is it sideways?

Way to go, Kirsten. Honing in on that 1000 mile mark, too! Your log is a picture of consistency. It's really cool to scroll through your workouts and see the 11's turning to 10's--and now 9's!
        wow thats loads! i only just managed that many and i'm measuring in kms Smile

Nice! That's more than I ran in June.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Way to go, Kirsten. Honing in on that 1000 mile mark, too! Your log is a picture of consistency. It's really cool to scroll through your workouts and see the 11's turning to 10's--and now 9's!
            Thanks! I keep thinking that *maybe* I could see some 8s in '08...that would be super cool! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wow, August was a good month. Several folks got monthly mosts! That, despite the heat!! Well done.

Slow-smooth-fast

155 for me August, biggest month so far. Will not be doing much more than this in September.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Prophet!

great job in August people. As for me, a whopping 65 miles ...stupid phd defense...stupid moving to a new house... and only 15 more weeks till Honolulu marathon...yikes.

Lazy idiot

77 for me. Most by over 40 miles. What an idiot. Wink

Tick tock

Dog-Love

146 for me and in this blistering 60 degree heat we've been having to boot! It did get in the 70's one day and we were all complaining! I have never run this much in my life!!! When this marathon training is over I am going back to 10 Ks.
                      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                        I had 109.3. My biggest month was last month, with 119.6. I had to taper the last few weeks for my half, which is Sunday, and now that I'm running with my cross country kids, I'm doing shorter, faster runs anyway. My next few months of running will depend mostly on what I do with them! Congratulations on the big month, zoom!
                          I ran 52.3 miles, which is my biggest month since high school. Should be more next month, too. Slow, steady increase is the name of the game right now. Though I think I've been running too fast to actually improve my aerobic health much, so we'll see how many miles I end up with now that I'm going to force myself to slow down.

sean

Mishka-old log

Nice job folks! 166 for me. I haven't checked, but probably my biggest month in 6 years.
                              First month running..... 43.6 miles Hope to run a 10K in October.
                                191 for me. My highest yet.

Michelle