Husband and wife teams? (Read 868 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Nicely put, Daddyo. I think I may have a platonic non-sexual man-crush on you. Clowning around (Though it may be because you're such a friggin' booze-hound.)

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Daddyo can hold his liquor, is a kickass runner, AND he adores his wife (and his kids). That's totally hot! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I wish he liked running, but after 23 years in the US Marine Corps he will not run or wake up early if he doesn't absolutely have to.
        Bah this sounds like my DH (his was only 6 years in the Army though). He finally admitted to me after he trained for our first 5k last March that he HATES running and the only reason he signed up for the 5k is so that we could experience the first time together. I gave him props for the thought but I am still bummed that he doesn't like it as much as I do!
        ---- Cynthia

Go Pre!

Nicely put, Daddyo. I think I may have a platonic non-sexual man-crush on you. Clowning around (Though it may be because you're such a friggin' booze-hound.)
          Funny thing Jeff, you and my wife are battling it out on the 1000k club! She is always checking in going "oooh that Jeff pulled ahead again!" lol D
            Daddyo can hold his liquor, is a kickass runner, AND he adores his wife (and his kids). That's totally hot! Big grin k
            Yup Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

I'm still trying to get my wife into running...It would give us some time to talk and hang out AND keep in shape...She currently does "Curves" but I think she would really love running, if she gave it a chance...Right now, she just thinks I'm crazy when I get excited about finishing a long run... That sense of accomplishment is impossible to explain...
              "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                My wife has said that she would run if the house was on fire or if their was a steak in the kitchen. Clowning around But that's ok- she grew up in a un-sports oriented family and I grew up in a very sports oriented family- no big deal. Sometimes she will go to the park and go to the play ground or walk the trails with our son while I run so that works for us.
                http://distance-runner.blogspot.com