Less frequently used coursed not filtered out (Read 871 times)

I have set my log preferences to filter out all but the courses I have used in the past 1 month, but when I log a new run entry, it appears that all my courses are still showing. Can you help?

Ryan

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, MIB! Big grin Did you just recently import your data? RunningAHEAD starts timing for "recently used" as of the day you imported... so, if you imported your log just last week, then things should start filtering out in about 3 more weeks. Make sense? If that's not what's going on, then I don't have an answer for ya. Wink Welcome! Janell

Roads were made for journeys...

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

This is a bug that I found about the course filter feature (different than above). In the user options I check the box to input my last weight into the weight box for a workout. When I click update, this remains checked, but for some reason the course filter feature is also checked. Currently I don't want my courses removed after a certain amount of time, just the weight box. I haven't checked if both these options are working properly after said bug occurs. Not a huge deal, just thought I would mention it.
        eric :)

manInBlack, I checked your records and the courses should be filtered out starting today. Let me know if that's not the case. eric :-)

egge0080, That's an interesting bug. If it doesn't have any nasty side effects, I prefer to hold off in fixing it because I'll be redesigning that page soon as part of the upgrade. eric :-)
            Wingz

Professional Noob

manInBlack, I checked your records and the courses should be filtered out starting today. Let me know if that's not the case. eric :-)
              Eric - did I get the filtering date wrong? How's it work again? (Generally speaking?) Thanks! Janell

Roads were made for journeys...

Eric - did I get the filtering date wrong? How's it work again? (Generally speaking?) Thanks! Janell
                You got it right and it works just as you thought. Smile
                  Thanks Eric. I appreciate the help and it is working great now.

Ryan