Yoga GOOD! (Read 1394 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just did a yoga workout for about the first time in probably 3 years...man, did that feel great! At one point I did something while in warrior pose and moving into triangle pose that made my hip pop in a good way. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I hear you! I've been doing yoga at home, but I started my first class last night and it was wonderful. So complimentary for running. Big grin

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

running yogi

Yes
          First I was popping my left knee. Now it is OK, no popping anymore, and no pains Big grin Then left side of my lower back started to pop, and now it is quite good. Now left side of my hip has started to pop Big grin I just love that feeling. Seems like my left side has been in a wrong position for ages and yoga is now pushing it back in alignment. Good for me Big grin

Eat, Play, Run

I just started a weekly yoga class again after two years. It is sooo nice to be back into it again! Yesterday's class was wonderful for my sore post-race legs.
              Nothing better than a good long pidgeon pose the day after a long run or speed workout!!!!!
              Goals: Marathon: break 3:40 Half marathon: break 1:42 10K: break 45:00 8 K: break 37:30
                I teach 3 times a week. Don't you just feel like a big weight has been lifted after your done.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I teach 3 times a week. Don't you just feel like a big weight has been lifted after your done.
                  Yep...well, the end moments of lying quietly weren't as relaxing as they should have been. One cat decided to lick my shin and walk laps around me and another kept affectionately falling on my head. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Eat, Play, Run

I almost always fall asleep during shivasana. They say it's a sign of sleep deprivation. Roll eyes
                    t_runner

Yep...well, the end moments of lying quietly weren't as relaxing as they should have been. One cat decided to lick my shin and walk laps around me and another kept affectionately falling on my head. Tongue
                      Dogs and cats "helping" me with yoga are one of the reasons I love going to a class! One time though, my dog did downward dog on my mat right next to me at home. It was adorable, wish I had a camera. I agree, yoga GOOD!
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dogs and cats "helping" me with yoga are one of the reasons I love going to a class! One time though, my dog did downward dog on my mat right next to me at home. It was adorable, wish I had a camera. I agree, yoga GOOD!
                        Awww...that's hilarious! Big grin My son used to do yoga with me when he was little. It was cute. Little kids are so flexible, too. I swear their bones are made of rubber until they hit maybe age 10.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Every time I see this thread, I think it says Yoda GOOD!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yogurt good...? Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

running yogi

Yogurt good...? Evil grin
                              Yogurt very good. I am currently using Trent's recipe. Yum !
                                Ugh.....Yogurt - BAD - Confused Yoga - GOOD Wink Yoda -- GOOD Shocked

Champions are made when no one is watching