Anyone dye their shoes? (Read 1192 times)

derek

Here is the result of my shoe color change:

Derek

That looks sweet, Derek. I may have to do that to some of my boring NBs.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oooh...Derek, that's cool! Everyone with 1061s is gonna be looking at those like "hey, how'd he get that color combo?! Sweet!" Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Here is the result of my shoe color change: I actually colored a pair using fabric dye markers. It allowed me to color in just the parts I wanted. It has worked out well and so far, the color hasn't run or rubbed off on anything like the laces.
          Derek, nice job staying between the lines Wink looks better than I thought it would - I may try that too Cool

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

Finished!

wow - those look fantastic Big grin I am now trying out NB 1061s in my quest for a running shoe that works for me...
            Walk + Jog = wog.
            I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
            I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
            PWL

Has been

I wear this shoe: Why would I ever want to dye it?
              Me too--except mine are dead now. Cry

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."