Want speed, move to Africa - watch (Read 600 times)

I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill

Dog-Love

I love technology!!! How did they do that??? Actually I was most impressed with a guy running without fleece on! 10 more inches of snow here!
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I remember that...I think it was an ad for something. I could swear the original version had the cheetah looking all perplexed at the end... That is some funny stuff! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I found it! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

K..You amaze me! More than the guy running faster than a cheetah with no fleece on.
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh...I am thisclose to going back to school and getting my master's in Library Science--I LOVE research. Unfortunately the nearest school with a general MLIS degree program is a couple of hours away. My alma mater has a Library program, but it's through the Ed. dept. and would limit me to public schools, I think. I'd rather be qualified to work in any public or university library. k

~ Sarah Kay

Ha, I found it! Big grin k
                Boy, you are good. I like the full clip better. It's amazing though how many things you can advertise with one and the same clip. Ewa
                I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill