>Technical Support>Step By Step For Dummies
1) How to insert a picture.
2) How to insert a link.
OCD If you don't laugh ...
1. Find a picture on the internet.
2. Get url of picture (ends in gif, jpg, png)
3. click the little tree button that is in the line with all the buttons as you edit a message.
4. Put the url into the appropriate field.
1. Get url of thing you want to link.
2. Put some text in a post that you want to be the text that people click on.
3. Highlight this text.
4. click the little chain link button that is in the line with all the buttons as you edit a message.
5. Put the url into the appropriate field.
I personally wish step 3 was not mandatory and if you wanted to insert a link with no text highlighted, it would just insert the url itself.
Prince of Fatness
Want to visit Runningahead.com, click this.
Thank you both srl & Finn!
I thought this was going to be a conversation about Patrick Duffy and Suzanne Somers.
Imagine my disappointment.
© 2014 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.
| Terms of Service