calendar view (Read 61 times)

HappyFeat

Why does calendar view for April start with the week of March 20 instead of March 27?  Is this something the individual user can modify?

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Mine starts on March 26, with April 1 being Saturday of that week. I'm set for a Sunday-Saturday week. Whether you're set for Sunday or Monday as the first day of the week, you'd think your first row would start with March 26.

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

Did this not bother you in March or February? 

System shows 6 weeks of the calendar per month (the max possible).

Default behavior is to have the month end in the last row, showing as much training history as possible - which makes sense to me, as it's labeled a "Training Log."

(I understand this may not be desirable when using the log as a "training plan.")

I'm sure Eric will be along to explain the whys and wherefores customizing your display. I do not know of any way of changing it.

Liz

pace sera, sera

eric :)

Hi HappyFeat,

Buzzie described it perfectly so I won't repeat what she wrote.  It is not customizable right now, although I had plans to rewrite it to be completely dynamic, someday.

eric Smile

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Why does calendar view for April March start with the week of March February 20 instead of March February 27?  Is this something the individual user can modify?

Okay, I get it, if you're talking about my changes above.

HappyFeat

Thanks for all the replies. Buzzie, I did not know that the default was 6 weeks, counting back from month end. So that completely explains it.

I actually never noticed it, but DH has starting running and is using RA. He's tracking more than just running (like 4 or 5 things per day- rehab and whatnot). So each row of his training calendar takes up a lot of space. He asked me about that extra row from the prior month - and I had no clue. Once DH has fully rehabbed from his accident, he won't have such big rows and probably won't notice it either.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.