OMG (Read 584 times)

My crazy cat Loki who JUST got nutered on Wed, just feel about 10 feet Shocked Sad He's had a habit of going up to the loft area and doing this tight rope thing on the railing. We always manage to discourage him and get him down safely. Well not tonight. Good thing cats land on there feet. Confused

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

See what happens when you take those counterweights away, now his balance is all off. Big grin

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

See what happens when you take those counterweights away, now his balance is all off. Big grin
        That is funny!! Big grin Poor kitty.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awww...poor Loki (Ed, you are so bad...but funny as hell! Wink). How old is he now, BTW? Our vet recommends waiting until Chase is 8 months to get fixed, but he's probably about 4.5 now and I can't imagine waiting that long. I think our other boys were all 5-6 months when they started feelin' randy and having stinky boy kitty pee. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That was funny Ed Tongue Well I've had two cats in my life time, this is the first time I had to deal with any acrobats. Scared me to almost death Wink Not sure exactly how old Lokie is, but when he got his last set of shots at the end of September we we're told he was probably around 6 months old. He still hadn't started spaying.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The voice of mile 18

yeah might want to put the little guy on a suicide watch. wow that must have been scary to watch. my sisters rotweiller did a similar thing off a two story roof Shocked

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy