Soak City Marathon pictures came yesterday... (Read 985 times)

Another Passion

I checked your log. More than 200 mlies a month.I guess I will stay on the porch! congrats. What was your time.
    I believe (from her blog) she finished in 3:36:49. Shocked

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

I checked your log. More than 200 mlies a month.I guess I will stay on the porch! congrats. What was your time.
      yeah, what rick said. It wasn't what I had trained for but it was still 6min faster than my last one and good enough for a 2009 BQ time. Big grin whew! so now the pressure is off. Cool

Jennifer mm#1231

Well done! I was nursing an injury, so luckily I dropped down the half. It was a TOUGH out there. I've never been so glad to be done after 13.1! Running a BQ/PR in that mess is crazy!
        MM# 1477
          yeah, what rick said. It wasn't what I had trained for but it was still 6min faster than my last one and good enough for a 2009 BQ time. Big grin whew! so now the pressure is off. Cool
          Congratulations! Enjoy some pressure free running for a little while. Big grin

Michelle

Another Passion

Congratulations! Enjoy some pressure free running for a little while. Big grin
            Training for Boston whilst treating for and nursing multiple injuries... pressure free running methinks noteth. Sad

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Lazy idiot

Nice job, Jen. I'm impressed. Big grin

Tick tock

That's a great picture. You look hardcore!

~Sara
                It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan