10:49 two mile! (Read 1254 times)

Well im a sohpomore at mentor high school, and at the 300m indoor track at akron university I ran the 3200 in 10:49.57, a pr by 5 seconds. i went out at 5:15, and finished with a 5:34. So i have lots of room for improvement, but im under 10:50, now if i can drop 10 more seconds i get my letter. haha the race was painful.
    JakeKnight

Well im a sohpomore at mentor high school, and at the 300m indoor track at akron university I ran the 3200 in 10:49.57, a pr by 5 seconds. i went out at 5:15, and finished with a 5:34. So i have lots of room for improvement, but im under 10:50, now if i can drop 10 more seconds i get my letter. haha the race was painful.
      Eh. That's easy. I can do that. Oh. Wait. You said TWO miles? Never mind. Well done! Good luck on those ten seconds. You'll get there.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Nice job! Racing is definitely a painful thing... after every one (and even towards the end of some) I swear I will never do that to myself again. About an hour later I'm planning my next race. Big grin
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Nice job! Next race, go out in 5:20~5:22, hold onto that pace for dear life in laps 5~7, and kick like a madman in the last lap. You'll get your letter.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Mishka-old log

Nice job! Next race, go out in 5:20~5:22, hold onto that pace for dear life in laps 5~7, and kick like a madman in the last lap. You'll get your letter.
            Jeff, you kind of left the dude hanging for laps 8-9.66.
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Jeff, you kind of left the dude hanging for laps 8-9.66.
              Doh! Sorry, thinking of a 400m outdoor track! Blush

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I think that's too fast and too long of race for a teenager. Evil grin Angry Cool

Vim

The Greatest of All Time

Congrats! Keep up the hard work.
                  all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                    I think that's too fast and too long of race for a teenager. Evil grin Angry Cool
                    You are kidding right? Confused
                    Runners around the state are getting better today ...are you one of them? TRAIN HARD
                    JakeKnight

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

TOO SLOW JAKE!!! Sorry Jake, couldn't resist. Bet this was one time your coach didn't yell that at you. Great job, keep up the good work.

E.J.
                        Greater Lowell Road Runners
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Reply to Cougar 89 Hey we are pretty close....Orange Man in Bowling Green, OH Are you Boston Bound this year? reply to modally@embarqmail.com

Orange Man and Eric.

Niiiiice. If I can do that by next year, I'll be extremely happy. Way to go, and keep it up
                            PRs: 1000: 3:01 1 Mile: 4:55 2 Mile: 10:55 2009 Goals: Sub 4:50 mile, 2:50 1000 meter, Good first real XC season

My legs are killing me

Nice job!