top 25 search phrases (Read 4092 times)

eric :)

Let's say you want to search for the phrase "online running log" on Google, Yahoo, or MSN, you'll be presented with a list of matches. If you click on any of these results, you'll be brought to the site. You may not know this, the search engine will also pass the phrase you searched for to the site when you click on the result. I use a reporting tool to monitor the site's traffic. Occasionally I would look at the list of search terms that people used to find this site. One would think that most if not all the terms would be related to running, but that's not always the case. Here's the list of top 25 search phrases people used to find their way to this site today: 1 running ahead 2 runningahead 3 maroon 5 itunes preorder 4 running log 5 charlie horse half marathon 6 free running log 7 ahead.com 8 online running log 9 create a running route 10 allibunny 11 marathontraining.com 12 maroon 5 new album sucks 13 periformis pain 14 pre-ordered maroon 5 on itunes 15 ligamentitis 16 maroon 5 preorder itunes track 17 boobie horn 18 itunes maroon 5 cd bonus 19 what are the bonus song on itunes maroon 5 cd 20 marathon pee 21 jamba juice coupon 22 ironman triathlon bodylink vs garmin 23 maroon 5 preorder on itunes 24 iTunes Preorder "Maroon 5 25 running log webs Some of these are pretty obvious, while some are quite interesting. Who knew that RunningAHEAD.com is so popular with Maroon 5 fans.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Funny! I am going to need to pad the site so that it comes up when folks look for my marathon, share the wealth if I can Wink
        17 boobie horn 20 marathon pee
        I thought these two were pretty funny ways to find the site.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Some of these are pretty obvious, while some are quite interesting. Who knew that RunningAHEAD.com is so popular with Maroon 5 fans.
          Wow, that's funny. I feel so cutting edge! Big grin It would be fun to throw random non-running phrases out there to see how many hits come to this site from those. Though I am really surprised to not see running skirt or beer hits! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

evillee

and to think I found this site by googling jeffgoblue
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

and to think I found this site by googling jeffgoblue
              ...things that sound dirty, but aren't... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

It would be fun to throw random non-running phrases out there to see how many hits come to this site from those.
                loves me some fig newtons #1 hit is RA! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How about flying buttresses....

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

How about flying buttresses....
                    No, but what a fascinating display of architecture. Not at all what I was picturing (thankfully).

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Heh... when I Google "Wingz" it takes me 24 pages of results to get to my user name here on RA... Apparently I'm really a spreadsheet program... Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Now THAT is funny!!! Marathon pee. I wonder if the users who used that one would come out of the woodwork and explain WHY. Wink
                        "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
                        Wingz

Professional Noob

And we all know which group is responsible for "boobie horn..." Roll eyes Wink

And we all know which group is responsible for "boobie horn..." Roll eyes Wink
                            Which one? Do tell, the suspense is killing me.

Runners run

Wingz

Professional Noob

Well, since you're the owner... Evil grin That means you're responsible for it! Big grin How you like them apples? Tongue

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wait. I think I know!