Doh (Read 746 times)

Prophet!

yup...big whoops.. but RD owned up to it and really is trying the best he can to work out everybody's times. I am one of the lucky ones that got a correct chip time...but I didn't have the complete splits.
      LOL at ChampionShip!! Big grin

Imminent Catastrophe

I've heard of a few races using this system that have had problems. Maybe they need to work the bugs out before using this in a major race.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

The voice of mile 18

what do you do for folks trying to qualify for Boston? can u use your finish line photo as proof?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

what do you do for folks trying to qualify for Boston? can u use your finish line photo as proof?
            Yes, but that does not account for chip timing. So if it took you 5 minutes to get to the starting line, you may be outta luck.
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yes, but that does not account for chip timing. So if it took you 5 minutes to get to the starting line, you may be outta luck.
              True, but chip time will always be less than gun time. So if you have a photo of yourself crossing the finish line with a BQ time (which would be gun time), that should be enough, right? B/c if your gun time qualifies, than so does your chip time.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.