Love at first run? (Read 867 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Does that stand for "Americans For Loving and Cuddling", or cunni..can't spellit. Wink
    Pervert! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, today's run in the Kayanos was REALLY nice! I think I may be in love! They are so similar to my 1222s, but fit more glove-like (Asics definition of wide isn't quite as generous as NB's, apparently). The arch support seems a bit more substantial, too, which I think I really need at this point. I'm still going to *test* them for the next week or so, but if nothing changes I may have found myself a new favorite shoe! The only thing that might make these not quite perfect is the slight heel slippage, but the laces are too short to use the top holes for "lace lock" (which I have done with all of my NB models). If I can find some longer laces I could definitely do that and then I shouldn't have heel slippage at all. k

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

The only thing that might make these not quite perfect is the slight heel slippage, but the laces are too short to use the top holes for "lace lock" (which I have done with all of my NB models). If I can find some longer laces I could definitely do that and then I shouldn't have heel slippage at all.
        I was just going to recommend that! Nothing fits on my heel well unless I do that tie. I usually have to tie my laces in little teeny bows. But it's cute on my bling bling nikes. Sorry, the guys are all puking right now. They're not pink at least. Smile
        deb
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahhh...and the other thing that makes the Kayanos not perfect--I can only get wide width in the boring white and blue. I want the bling-y white with metallic silver and gold! Wink Apparently NB is the only company that makes ALL widths in ALL colors offered for each style. Tongue Yeah, I definitely want to find longer laces. Why do running shoe manufacturers insist on using such short laces? I had a hard time doing lace lock and double-knotting most of my NB shoes, too. k

~ Sarah Kay