1500 Mile Club now open! (Read 927 times)

bas

Out! Big grin

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Marathonmanleto

Count me in.
        Oh! This is the one I was waiting for! I made it to 1300 this year, so maybe maybe maybe I can make it to 1500! {Hi, Trishie!}
        "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Out! Big grin
          Ladies and gentlemen, this is one brave and honest man! Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

gladly in

"Our workouts are longer than our shorts" SHS XC 2008

I ran about 1350 in 2006, so I'm up for the challenge!! With two marathons to train for, my mileage should be up there a bit on a more consistent basis. What the heck! Lisa
                I would like to join....how do I do that????? Rich
                Wingz

Professional Noob

Looks like you just did! Big grin To see where you are vs the pace bunny, go to: User Groups --> 1500 Mile Club --> YTD Distance --> View Member Progress Welcome!

Thanks. And thanks for all your effort. Rich
                    Wingz

Professional Noob

Thanks. And thanks for all your effort. Rich
                      Thanks really go to RunB (Ronald) and Eric on this one! Ronald came up with the graphic pace-bunny idea and took over leadership for the 1000 mile club. The 1500 mile club is just a spin-off because so many people wanted to do more. And Eric actually wrote the HTML to pull the data from the logs and give us the graphs. Which, IMO, is really really cool! There are a few in the 1500 club that really should think about making their own 2000 or 2500 mile club... Roll eyes Milage junkies! Wink

LydiaT

I'm in too! The bunny is cute.