Streak (Read 572 times)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

EricSmile

My streak o'meter thinks that I have 14 days but I actually only have 4.

Not very important, I know.

steph  

eric :)

Steph,

You are too modest with your streak.  Even though you did not start any runs on the 24th, you did run, if only briefly.  The streak calculator understands spanning of days specifically for situations like this.  Your 50k started at 6PM on June 23rd.  It took you 6hr 47m to complete, which meant you crossed the finish line at 12:47 AM.  According to the interval chart, you ran about 3 miles during those 47 minutes.  By any measure, you ran on the 24th and the streak widget credited you automatically.

Congrats on the completion of the 50k!  90F and 84% humidity is no walk in the park.

eric Smile

MoBramExam

Not Eric or a computer whiz, but betting that's because you did not finish the 32 miler until after midnight.  So technically...

xor

WOOHOO!

(Also:  "Computer whiz?  Shocking.")

((someone will get that))

Feeling the growl again

Steph,

You are too modest with your streak.  Even though you did not start any runs on the 24th, you did run, if only briefly.  The streak calculator understands spanning of days specifically for situations like this.  Your 50k started at 6PM on June 23rd.  It took you 6hr 47m to complete, which meant you crossed the finish line at 12:47 AM.  According to the interval chart, you ran about 3 miles during those 47 minutes.  By any measure, you ran on the 24th and the streak widget credited you automatically.

Congrats on the completion of the 50k!  90F and 84% humidity is no walk in the park.

eric Smile

Wow, I am impressed with that detail.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Oops.   My Bad.   I didn't think about it being after midnight. Blush

And what Spaniel said.

steph  

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

And here I thought it was going to be a thread full of pictures.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Wow, I am impressed with that detail.

+1  that is a cool feature of the streakometer

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life