Dear newcomers (Read 2570 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

More warm fuzzies. It's almost like the rainbows and unicorns in the old RW BF. BTW WG wasn't telling me not to be a whiner, she was taking me to task for presumably attacking a well respected forum member. I can tell already I'm going to get along great with some of you assuming I stick around.

Oh, for fuck's sake...pull the stick out of your ass. Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Thanks for welcoming us everyone. Really. Thank you.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Uhhhhh, I still have beer and cookies for everyone.  (And would even try making fudge for you, George.)  Just sayin'.  But I run mostly ultras.  So I don't really know anything.

I have vodka tonight and mixing that with beer and cookies is not likely to have good results, so I will have to take a raincheck. Smile

Differences aside, I'm glad you folks came to RA because it is BY FAR the best running log online. Eric does a fantastic job and you will enjoy logging your training here.

Running my way to being a little less fat.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

I need a drink.

A Saucy Wench

I need a drink.

We used to have a sub forum for that.  And we have several beer  and wine threads somewhere - probably under nutrition.  We can hook you up.  I just finished off a bit of shiraz and I am contemplating more wine or maybe a polygamy porter. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Oh, for fuck's sake...pull the stick out of your ass. Roll eyes

Then quit trying to shove it up more. Let's see now. I think that makes 3, possibly 4 known enemies here my first day.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

A Saucy Wench

enemies?

sheesh. 

Does that make it 5?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Runners run

"run" "2" "eat"

count me in, ennay. preeeesh.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Then quit trying to shove it up more. Let's see now. I think that makes 3, possibly 4 known enemies here my first day.

I snorted.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Give it a fucking rest.

steph  

Julia1971

Let's not start arguments here. So what if the RA folks don't want us cluttering their forums with our dailies thread and penguins thread and all that jazz? They have every right to express that opinion. We are squatting on their turf and we would do well to adopt a "when in Rome" philosophy. My experience here has been nothing but good so far and I have even ventured into topics that don't involve RW whatsoever. Part of integrating into a community is understanding the existing culture and adapting to it. That is all I think these folks want...and hopefully they understand that we tend to be a chatty bunch, but will try to keep the nonsense threads to our own corner of the site. Thanks RA folks for being willing to accept us. Smile

Welcome!  Since you're contributing to other threads, do you have any opinions on running hoodiesSmile

L Train

WG was new here once too but she won me over by explaining that she keeps extra mouthwash on hand in case there is a power outage and all Chicago liquor stores were closed. Perhaps you could have an equally endearing story.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

enemies?

sheesh. 

Does that make it 5?

Well I haven't exactly endeared myself to a number of people including one whom I apparently drove away from RW BF some months ago.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.