>Look What I Can Do!>3 years later...
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright
One day at a time
I hope at least 50 more...uh, wait....that would have me running after 86. I guess it could happen, hey, I could probably WIN my AG by then!
Kirsten, two things.
1) How do you add 29 to 50 and get 86?
2) There is a guy in my area that runs a lot of the local races. I believe he turned 86 last year. Believe it or not, He normally does NOT finish last! He's a pretty good guy. So, there is hope for people like me!
• 5/7/2019 - lung lobe removed w/colorectal met
• Continue showing Cancer that it's not welcome back. Ever.
• Improve power:weight ratio
Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to
remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.
~ Sarah Kay