Rants...... (Read 686 times)

Kings Canyon NP 07'

Caramel Delights are just wrong. The worst season is girl scout cookie season.

left-right-left-right-repeat

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Caramel Delights are just wrong. The worst season is girl scout cookie season.
      Especially when your daughter IS a Girl Scout!

Smokey

My wife always buys boxes of Samoas... They are like a drug.

uncontrollable

My wife always buys boxes of Samoas... They are like a drug.
          Off subject here but I noticed your profile picture was at the Tokyo marathon ... how was it? I hope to go back to Japan again someday and would love to coordinate the marathon with my trip. I would love to just move there but I know that is not realistic!

peace

mikeymike

I have 548 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in my house. Down from 551 on Thursday night.

Runners run

Another Passion

I have 548 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in my house. Down from 551 on Thursday night.
              And gallons and gallons of milk, too, I hope Mikey. Shocked

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Dog-Love

Reminds me of the epidsode of "Friends" where Ross sells girl scout cookies at midnight to all the pot-smoling college students at the university. Made a killing!
                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)